Ukraine Travel Guide
Ukraine In A Nutshell – Beginner’s Guide ToUkraine
This brandnew mini guide will give you a vivid idea about what living in on of Europe’s most interesting countries is like. My brandnew Ukraine travel guide is written from my own perspective, namely from someone who has ‘been there, done that’ down on the ground in Kiev, Lviv and many other cities.
You will find answers to all questions that arise from the all the headlines on Ukraine that you can see on TV, read in the newpapers or look up online. Ukraine In A Nutshell will tell you about:
1. Five Things That Are Different In Ukraine
- Is it true what they say about corruption in Ukraine?
- Are Ukrainians as “cold” as Russians?
- Are the women really that attractive?
2. The red-hot topic of violence in Ukraine
- Is there more violence in the country now that there is a war in the East
- Will you be affected by the war in the East if you travel to Ukraine?
- How does the war affect everyday life in Ukraine?
Ukraine Travel Guide: Ukraine In A Nutshell
- Is it dangerous to travel to Ukraine?
- Are there a lot of fights in everyday life in Ukraine?
- Ultimately: Can you get robbed in Ukraine?
4. The Ukrainian “mail order bride industry” and whether it is real or just a hoax
- Why is there a cliché about mail order brides from Eastern Europe?
- Can you spot “mail order brides” in the streets of Kiev?
- Will you see lots of “weird couples” in Ukraine?
5. What it is like to go on over 120 taxi rides in Ukraine
- How expensive is taking a taxi ride in Ukraine?
- What adventures will you encounter if you take 100+ taxi rides in Ukraine?
- The four types of taxi drivers that you will come across in Ukraine
Everything you read in this Ukraine travel guide is based on first-hand experience. On the ground in Ukraine I was the guy in the trenches and I got down to the nitty gritty. Ukraine In A Nutshell is the first Ukraine travel guide that is based on afirst-hand account about life in Ukraine from a Western point of view.
How can you get Ukraine In A Nutshell?
You can read my Ukraine Travel Guide for free if you are subscribed to Kindle Unlimited. All you need is an Amazon.com account. If you’re not subscribed to Kindle Unlimited then you can buy the 30-page long guide on amazon.com for just $2.99
Here is what a reader from Great Britain had to say about Ukraine In A Nutshell after he bought my guide on amazon.co.uk (verified purchase):
If you are interested then you can go ahead and get your copy via Amazon. Amazon even offers you a preview so you can have a peak into my book.
Buy now for $2.99 on Amazon.com
Alternatively — and for a limited time only — you can get your copy of Ukraine In A Nutshell for free by subscribing to our Newsletter.
Our weekly newsletter brings you the latest updates, videos and pictures all for free and right into your mailbox. Get updated when we update.